Old 06-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Andrei Popescu

Default ntp not any more supported in Debian or did I miss something?

On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 10:59:14AM -0400, Rick Thomas wrote:
> If it's in Sid, what are the plans for getting it into Lenny-final? As it
> stands, I can't use Lenny until this is fixed.

http://bjorn.haxx.se/debian/testing.pl?package=ntp

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)

Old 06-24-2008, 07:39 PM
Rick Thomas

So, if I understand correctly, on or about June 28, the version in
Sid will migrate to Lenny. And this version has the bug fixed?

Is that correct?

Thanks!

Rick

Old 06-24-2008, 10:46 PM
Rick Thomas

Which is fine, except that I need it for powerpc...

Rick