-   -   play mms streams in firefox (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/98940-play-mms-streams-firefox.html)

Bogdan Marian 06-01-2008 06:49 PM

play mms streams in firefox

Hey guys,

I installed the "mozilla-mplayer" package and added the
mplayerplug-in.so library to .mozilla/plugin. Still, iceweasel says it
has no protocol associated with mms. Can anybody help?

Thank you,

--
Bogdan MARIAN
Java Software Developer

Sjoerd Hiemstra 06-02-2008 08:12 PM

play mms streams in firefox

On Sun, 01 Jun 2008 21:49:35 +0300 Bogdan Marian wrote:
> I installed the "mozilla-mplayer" package and added the
> mplayerplug-in.so library to .mozilla/plugin. Still, iceweasel says
> it has no protocol associated with mms. Can anybody help?

I can only say that I have totem and totem-mozilla installed.
With these, both iceape and iceweasel handle those mms-streams very
well.