Old 05-31-2008, 03:08 AM
PETER EASTHOPE

Default configuration file for mousepad

There is a configuration file for Mousepad but the man page
contains only the name of the author. Can anyone tell whether
the default starting directory can be recorded; if so, how.

Sorry for the meaningless subject line in my previous message.
Will send it again with the correct subject in a week or so.

Thanks, ... Peter E.

--
http://carnot.yi.org/
http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/

Old 05-31-2008, 10:26 AM
Kevin Mark

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 08:08:25PM -0700, PETER EASTHOPE wrote:
> There is a configuration file for Mousepad but the man page
> contains only the name of the author. Can anyone tell whether
> the default starting directory can be recorded; if so, how.
>
> Sorry for the meaningless subject line in my previous message.
> Will send it again with the correct subject in a week or so.
>
> Thanks, ... Peter E.

sounds like a bug report is in order.

--
| .'`. == Debian GNU/Linux == | my web site: |
| : :' : The Universal |mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/|