Old 05-30-2008, 09:23 PM
adewale.bashorun@gmail.com

Default Urgent Fund Transfer !!!

FROM: ADEWALE BASHORUN,

PRIVATE TELEPHONE: 234-8020546348
Attn

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it all just my urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I got your contact from yahoo tourist search while i was searching for a foreign partner. I assured of your capability and reliability to champion this business opportunity when i prayed to God or Allah about you.

I am a banker by profession in REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA and currently holding the post of assistant foreign remittance director in our bank. I have the opportunity of transferring the left over funds ($15 Million Dollars) of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on Monday 31st July 2000 in a plane crash.

Hence; i am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40% if you agree to my business proposal. Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail immediately you receive this letter.

Please indicate your willingness by sending the below information for more clarification and easy communication.

(1) YOUR FULL NAME...........
(2) YOUR CONTACT ADDRESS...........
(3) YOUR TEL AND FAX NUMBER............

Trusting to hear from you immediately.