Old 05-30-2008, 09:12 AM
"sathiya moorthy"

Default fattach function which package

Hi,

In my system i dont have fattach function, which package needs to be installed for
making this fattach function to be available.
--
sathiyamoorthy

Old 05-30-2008, 09:58 PM
Celejar

On Fri, 30 May 2008 14:42:20 +0530
"sathiya moorthy" <mail2sathiyamoorthy@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> In my system i dont have fattach function, which package needs to be
> installed for
> making this fattach function to be available.

Gnulib?

http://packages.debian.org/search?searchon=contents&keywords=fattach&mode=fil ename&suite=unstable&arch=any
http://www.gnu.org/software/gnulib/manual/html_node/fattach.html

> sathiyamoorthy