Old 05-30-2008, 12:26 AM
L.V.Gandhi

Default text file from Linux to windows.

I have made a text file in Linux using echo and cat commands. When I
open the file in note pad, I find files are not having line break, but
having a character in place of line break. Is there any way in echo
and cat commands usage to put windows line break?

--
L.V.Gandhi
http://lvgandhi.tripod.com/