Old 05-29-2008, 09:50 PM
Jabka Atu

Default Acer owner please replay(are there anywhere acer battery that hold their capacity) ?

I own Acer 5102 wlmi i had really serious issues with the hardware of
this laptop -
Mother Board , Battery , DVD , twice hard disk , Plastics wore
replaced.

I thought i had the only buggy laptop but today i heard more people
(actually only one) at http://www.whatsup.co.il/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&t=45560
with battery issues/

Could you please state your battery info and how old it is for example
mine :
after 7 months.

notebook:/home/jabka# cat /proc/acpi/battery/BAT1/info
present: yes
design capacity: 4000 mAh
last full capacity: 795 mAh
battery technology: rechargeable