Old 05-28-2008, 02:25 PM
Francesco Pietra

Default wine problems?

After having upgraded to lenny i386, the two applications I used with wine have problems. One (a chemical drawing package) does not start any more. The other one (a database) starts, though functionalities are greatly reduced and it hangs quite easily.

Am alone having such problems? Do they depend from the wine version currently on i386 or from the deb packaging? I have purged-removed all wine and reinstalled; same problems.

Thanks
francesco pietra

Old 06-06-2008, 09:27 PM
"Tshepang Lekhonkhobe"

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Francesco Pietra <chiendarret@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After having upgraded to lenny i386, the two applications I used with wine have problems. One (a chemical drawing package) does not start any more. The other one (a database) starts, though functionalities are greatly reduced and it hangs quite easily.
>
> Am alone having such problems? Do they depend from the wine version currently on i386 or from the deb packaging? I have purged-removed all wine and reinstalled; same problems.

Any success yet? Have you tried removing ~/.wine and install that
stuff from scratch?

--
my place on the web:
floss-and-misc.blogspot.com