-   -   wine problems? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/96900-wine-problems.html)

Francesco Pietra 05-28-2008 02:25 PM

wine problems?

After having upgraded to lenny i386, the two applications I used with wine have problems. One (a chemical drawing package) does not start any more. The other one (a database) starts, though functionalities are greatly reduced and it hangs quite easily.

Am alone having such problems? Do they depend from the wine version currently on i386 or from the deb packaging? I have purged-removed all wine and reinstalled; same problems.

Thanks
francesco pietra

"Tshepang Lekhonkhobe" 06-06-2008 09:27 PM

wine problems?

On Wed, May 28, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Francesco Pietra <chiendarret@yahoo.com> wrote:
> After having upgraded to lenny i386, the two applications I used with wine have problems. One (a chemical drawing package) does not start any more. The other one (a database) starts, though functionalities are greatly reduced and it hangs quite easily.
>
> Am alone having such problems? Do they depend from the wine version currently on i386 or from the deb packaging? I have purged-removed all wine and reinstalled; same problems.

Any success yet? Have you tried removing ~/.wine and install that
stuff from scratch?

--
my place on the web:
floss-and-misc.blogspot.com