Old 05-27-2008, 12:05 PM
Tero Mäntyvaara

Default Debian and Horde login (su) authentication

Hi.

I am trying to set authentications to my Horde. I have tried login (su)
authentications with no luck. I have found out that there is some kind
of feature disabled in su so that Horde can't use it. Is there a way to
make this su functional with Horde?

Tero Mäntyvaara