Old 11-20-2007, 12:24 AM
Celejar

Default [OT] exchange [WAS] Is there a "quick" how-to or "getting started" for exim?

On Fri, 16 Nov 2007 17:52:57 -0500
"Douglas A. Tutty" <dtutty@porchlight.ca> wrote:

> On Fri, Nov 16, 2007 at 02:42:02PM -0800, David Brodbeck wrote:

> > I think he's talking about a mail *hub*, where Exim receives incoming
> > mail and then passes it on to Exchange.
>
> Exchange to me is a verb. Never heard of it as a noun.

?

$ dict exchange

>From The Collaborative International Dictionary of English v.0.48 [gcide]:

exchange ex*change" ([e^]ks*ch[=a]nj"), n. [OE. eschange,
eschaunge, OF. eschange, fr. eschangier, F. ['e]changer, to
exchange; pref. ex- out + F. changer. See {Change}, and cf.
{Excamb}.]

> Doug.

Celejar