Old 05-26-2008, 03:59 PM

Default Re (3): reply from SFR Canada, Philips EM400T

Nigel & others,

At Wed, 14 May 2008 21:02:35 +0200 Nigel Henry wrote,
"I saw a suggestion to add snd-hda-intel to /etc/modules ..."

Last week I added snd-hda-intel and still found
the Intel devices absent after some starts.
Running alsaconf always installs the Intel
devices. Perversely it kills the C-media
USB-audio adapter driver!

Sound is a disaster area. Hopefully it
is fixed before Lenny goes to release status.

Regards, ... Peter E.

--
Desktops.OpenDoc http://carnot.yi.org/
Desktops.OpenDoc http://carnot.pathology.ubc.ca/