Old 05-26-2008, 01:46 PM
kj

Default Drobo

Hi guys,

Two questions. The drobo guys say it's Linux compatible. Can anyone
confirm that this works?

Also, does anyone knows how it works? I've read the datasheet and
everything on the website - heavy on marketing gobblygoo and very little
information. Is this simply another linux raid/lvm type machine, or ZFS
maybe? Or is it something completely different?

I'm curious to know what's on a disc pulled from this machine. Not
willing to spend $450 to find out though

thanks

--kj