-   -   Debian error database..... (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/95404-debian-error-database.html)

Kent West 05-26-2008 05:50 AM

Debian error database.....

Debian Linux wrote:
Has anyone know if it exists on the internet like Microsoft error db?

A general google for any issues usually turns up whatever answers are
needed.

A searchable archive of this mailing list is maintained at
http://lists.debian.org/search.html which essentially functions like the
Microsoft Knowledge Database does for Windows issues. I'm afraid I'm
unfamiliar with a "Microsoft error db", if that's something different,
so can't really address your question.

--
Kent West

"Debian Linux" 05-26-2008 06:00 AM

Debian error database.....

Similar to the ones in the following
*
http://service1.symantec.com/SUPPORT/powerquest.nsf/31c3099514a5cd2788256e97004c7b22/082f16ef9cb0572f88256e75007cae52?OpenDocument

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms681386(VS.85).aspx
*
From my understanding is that MS OS backbone errors are*standardised coding but the solution varies from one application client to another.
*

Andrei Popescu 05-26-2008 05:40 PM

Debian error database.....

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 03:15:27PM +1000, Debian Linux wrote:
> Has anyone know if it exists on the internet like Microsoft error db?

I think you are looking for the Debian bug tracking system:

http://www.debian.org/Bugs/

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)