Old 05-25-2008, 09:46 PM
Ron Johnson

Default Fetchmail

Old 05-25-2008, 09:57 PM
Ansgar Burchardt

Hi,

Tero Mäntyvaara <termant@gmail.com> writes:
> How do I set fetchmail to automatically fetch mails of all user? Every
> user have to give command fetchmail -a at the moment to get their
> mails.

Instead of setting up a cron job for every user as suggested by Ron, you
could also setup a system-wide fetchmail for all users via
/etc/fetchmailrc. There is already a init script provided by Debian,
but you have to enable it in /etc/default/fetchmail.

Regards,
Ansgar

--
PGP: 1024D/595FAD19 739E 2D09 0969 BEA9 9797 B055 DDB0 2FF7 595F AD19