Old 05-25-2008, 10:29 AM
e2xbegqsdyt21hfc

Default languages in wiki.debian.org

1. I don't know much about these issues. Your post
suggests that it works when someone does the right
thing, just like you did.
2. See http://wiki.debian.org/DebianWiki/Contact if
you need to contact the people running this wiki.

Old 05-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Hugo Vanwoerkom

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

Hi

Yesterday I have edited the default Hebrew front page of
http://wiki.debian.org/ to something which is at least slightly
informative and has link to the English FrontPage:

http://wiki.debian.org/%D7%A4%D7%AA%D7%99%D7%97%D7%94

Before that I often got to the Hebrew front page of the wiki and found
it to be completely useless (check the history of that page).

I suspect that the same problem happens with some other languages.

I found the Dutch front page to be correct.

Hugo