Old 05-25-2008, 06:46 AM
Tzafrir Cohen

Default languages in wiki.debian.org

Hi

Yesterday I have edited the default Hebrew front page of
http://wiki.debian.org/ to something which is at least slightly
informative and has link to the English FrontPage:

http://wiki.debian.org/%D7%A4%D7%AA%D7%99%D7%97%D7%94

Before that I often got to the Hebrew front page of the wiki and found
it to be completely useless (check the history of that page).

I suspect that the same problem happens with some other languages.

http://tzafrir.org.il | | a Mutt's
tzafrir@cohens.org.il | | best
ICQ# 16849754 | | friend