Old 05-25-2008, 12:55 AM
David Fisher

Default Spamassassin in Lenny

Following a dist-upgrade this morning the spamd daemon in refusing to
start in my lenny amd64 workstation box.

Anyone else with the problem or is it just me?

--
David

There is a theory that the Scots invented single malt whisky in order
to be able to enter a state in which consuming haggis would seem like
a good idea.
-- Anthony DeBoer