Old 05-24-2008, 07:59 PM
"Kelly Jones"

Default Unix command-line tools to edit SharePoint site?

I begrudgingly use a Windows SharePoint server at a customer's request.

I'd like to automate (command-line) updating and creating documents,
lists, etc.

Is there a Unix tool that does this?

I know SharePoint has an "API", which basically spoofs the GET/POST
calls that your browser would make(?).

Has anyone written a Unix command-line tool (or Perl module, etc) that
abstracts this?

Old 05-24-2008, 08:27 PM
Ron Johnson