-   -   Unix command-line tools to edit SharePoint site? (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/94735-unix-command-line-tools-edit-sharepoint-site.html)

"Kelly Jones" 05-24-2008 07:59 PM

Unix command-line tools to edit SharePoint site?

I begrudgingly use a Windows SharePoint server at a customer's request.

I'd like to automate (command-line) updating and creating documents,
lists, etc.

Is there a Unix tool that does this?

I know SharePoint has an "API", which basically spoofs the GET/POST
calls that your browser would make(?).

Has anyone written a Unix command-line tool (or Perl module, etc) that
abstracts this?

Ron Johnson 05-24-2008 08:27 PM

Unix command-line tools to edit SharePoint site?