-   -   Laptop external display not showing mouse pointer (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/94159-laptop-external-display-not-showing-mouse-pointer.html)

"Curt Howland" 05-23-2008 04:45 PM

Laptop external display not showing mouse pointer

Kevin Mark 05-24-2008 01:45 AM

On Fri, May 23, 2008 at 12:45:13PM -0400, Curt Howland wrote:

> Is this some kind of "feature" for not cluttering an overhead
> projector with a mouse cursor when doing presentations?

Package: unclutter
unclutter hides your X mouse cursor when you don't need it, to prevent it
from getting in the way. You have only to move the mouse to restore the
mouse cursor.

--
| .'`. == Debian GNU/Linux == | my web site: |
| : :' : The Universal |mysite.verizon.net/kevin.mark/|