Old 05-23-2008, 12:53 AM
tyler

Default keep hidden files hidden in gui apps (iceweasel, xpdf)

Hi,

How can I configure iceweasel and xpdf so that they will *not* show
hidden directories in their file-pickers? I'm sure it's a simple fix,
but I haven't been able to find it myself.

Thanks,

Tyler

--
There is no theory of evolution.
Just a list of animals Chuck Norris allows to live.

http://www.chucknorrisfacts.com/

Old 05-23-2008, 09:49 AM
Robin

How can I configure iceweasel and xpdf so that they will *not* show

hidden directories in their file-pickers? I'm sure it's a simple fix,

but I haven't been able to find it myself.

Thanks,

Tyler

Iceweasel or any other that uses GTK2 : Right click anywhere on the name column/pane.

--
rob

http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/team/viewTeamInfo.do?teamId=82BS4ZCMFR1