Old 05-22-2008, 06:12 AM
"Sam"

Default Is Your Website's Traffic FLOWING

Title: Dear Sir

Dear Sir/Madam,

*

Many of the business owners
and entrepreneurs believe that a good website is all they need to have success
on the web.

*

Your website is created. Its
informative, its colorful, its user friendly- and its just sitting there.
Where’s the increase in traffic thats supposed to come with having a website?

*

Where’s the increase in
customer base and prospective sales? What happened to the website being the
‘ultimate business solution’?

It still is- but deciding to
have a website was the first (and easy) part of the equation. Search engine
marketing is the second.

*

Nothing could be further from
the truth.

*

In reality, the Internet is
not so different than traditional, brick-and-mortar businesses.

*

Does your company takes full
advantage of the Internet Marketing services? Without effective internet
marketing, it will be extremely difficult to develop any kind of presence on the
Internet?

*

Every day millions of people
use search engines such as Google and Yahoo to find what they are looking for.
Will they find your site? See how search engine optimization can help make sure
that they do.

*

Many companies have the staff
to handle the labor of marketing their website, but usually it is the ‘know how’
that they lack.

*

If this sounds familiar to
you and your business, see how our web marketing consulting services can provide
the knowledge you need.

*

Give us 10 Weeks and Achieve
breathtaking Success For Your Company by listing Your Website At Top In Search
Engines such as* Yahoo, Google, and AOL.

*

You can decide very easily by
reading the experiences of some of the most responsible Indian corporates such
as HDFC, Godrej, Reliance, with us.

*

We care profoundly about you
and your success. Your success is our primary responsibility.

*

To get your website listed at
top in Google and other search engines, just send me your website name with
keywords on which you will like your website to be on top.

*

Thank you in advance for
taking a committed step to build your success.*

*

Regards,*

*

Sam