-   -   openoffice java problem in sid (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/91581-openoffice-java-problem-sid.html)

niclas w 05-20-2008 09:29 AM

openoffice java problem in sid

I can't set java runtime environment in openoffice 2.4.0
(openoffice.org-core 1:2.4.0-6)

Tools >> Options >> Openoffice.org >> Java

When I set jre to Sun Microsystems 1.6.0_06 it seems to work but when I
reopen the window it's not set. Niether does it tell me to restart oo.

Also I can't change the two found jre's neither add more jre's

Is this a debian or oo problem?

Debian sid 2.6.24-1-amd64

/N

"Javier Barroso" 05-21-2008 04:49 PM

openoffice java problem in sid

Hello,
Have you got sun-java as the default java (with update-alternatives) ?