Old 05-19-2008, 02:23 PM
Mike Langlie

Default Fedora 9 GUADEC edition DVDHi,

Hi,

I put together a sleeve and disc surface for Fedora 9 DVDs to be given
away at GUADEC. Here are reduced-size PNGs of the layouts for feedback.
It's a riff on the waves theme to be distinct from the regular edition.

(I've been unable to log into the Fedora art wiki, so I'm temporarily
posting mockups on my own site.)

http://yipyop.com/fedora/f9guadec.html

Mike

Old 05-20-2008, 05:29 PM
"Anuja KR"

hi
its looking simple and classic, especially the gradient of the CD is good.
anuja