Old 05-19-2008, 11:38 AM
pgega

Default Squid for apt.

Hi,

I am running plenty of small debian installation on vmserver and I
wish I could you squid for caching apt-get's downloads.
I recently set squid , but as far as I can understand access.log my
squid is always downloading files from internet , not from its cache.

Would you have some experience in 'caching apt' ?

Should squid's host and all clients use the same DNS ?

Thanks,
Pawel