Old 05-18-2008, 06:51 AM
"Adrian Levi"

Default Another security fix to openssh-server/ssh

Is anyone able to shed some light on what was fixed this time round? Are our newly generated keys safe? I am unable to dig up any info on these new packages.

http://packages.debian.org is timing out for me.

Adrian
--
24x7x365 != 24x7x52 Stupid or bad maths?
<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping, it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it is.

Old 05-18-2008, 10:38 AM
Jon Dowland

from
<http://packages.qa.debian.org/o/openssh/news/20080517T070203Z.html>:

* Add a FILES section to ssh-vulnkey(1) (thanks, Hugh Daniel).
* ssh-vulnkey handles options in authorized_keys (LP: #230029), and treats
# as introducing a comment even if it is preceded by whitespace.

Old 05-18-2008, 01:05 PM
Jose Luis Rivas Contreras