Old 05-17-2008, 08:14 PM
Alexey Seisdedo

Default bits/news from the users of Debian? bits/news from the users of Debian?

Thanks a lot Debianīs team for exist....!!!!

I use Debian GNU/Linux on my job workstation and job laptop and it is
immersed in all my projects:

* statistical analysis,

* web development,

* scientific projects,

* design 2D tasks and others.

*r-cran and libraries, python and libraries, qcad, blue fish, screem,
quanta* etc are packages very important for me and my work. I want to
thanks the mantain labor of this packages and the stability of them.

Today, I have a project, important for me and the community,
(_www.debiancuba.cu_ <http://www.debiancuba.cu/>) to develop the
knowledge about free software, open source and open standarts
using Debian GNU/Linux as Operating System.

Thanks

*Alexey Seisdedo Losa*

*Telecommunications and Electronic Engineer*

*Msc. Applied Mathematics*