Old 05-16-2008, 05:51 PM
Dexter Filmore

Default no flash in opera after upgrade - someone got an "old" version?

> Yeah, it's a problem with Opera 9.27 and Adobe's latest Flash, which
> won't be resolved in the 9.2 versions of Opera. You'll have to do what
> I ended up doing, and move onto the betas of 9.5. Opera 9.5b2 is quite
> good and stable for me, and Flash works with it, too.
snip

Thanks for the info

Can't dig up the last working version, can someone please mail it or provide a
link?

--

http://www.vorratsdatenspeicherung.de

Old 05-16-2008, 09:07 PM
Graham

On Fri, 16 May 2008 19:51:02 +0200
Dexter Filmore <Dexter.Filmore@gmx.de> wrote:

> Thanks for the info
>
> Can't dig up the last working version, can someone please mail it or
> provide a link?

Be aware that old versions of Opera will come with security risks, but
if you want to risk it, then you'll find older versions here:
ftp://ftp.opera.com/pub/opera/linux/

I'd still advise you to move onto 9.5b2, which will fix your problem.
This version isn't, for me, unstable and works fine, and at least
doesn't come with the security issues that pre-9.27 versions come with.

Another thing is to get the previous version of Flash, which will work
with 9.27... but that comes with a security risk, too.

Time to move on, I think.

Graham