Old 05-16-2008, 09:39 AM
Jan Willem Stumpel

Default Icedove time categories

After some Sid upgrades, Icedove now puts my "inbox" and "sent
box" messages into time categories:

- Today
- Yesterday
- Last week
- Two weeks ago
- Old mail

I do not need/want this feature, and have been looking for a way
to turn it off. Couldn't find it. Anyone knows how?

Regards, Jan

Old 05-16-2008, 10:03 AM
John Allen

Jan Willem Stumpel wrote:

After some Sid upgrades, Icedove now puts my "inbox" and "sent
box" messages into time categories:

- Today
- Yesterday
- Last week
- Two weeks ago
- Old mail

I do not need/want this feature, and have been looking for a way
to turn it off. Couldn't find it. Anyone knows how?

Regards, Jan

View->Sort By->Group By

--
John Allen mailto:john.allen@codemountain.net
CodeMountain http://www.codemountain.net

Ubuntu 8.04, kernel 2.6.24-16-generic

Old 05-16-2008, 12:17 PM
Jan Willem Stumpel

John Allen wrote:

> View->Sort By->Group By

This did not work (it actually says "Group By Sort G" instead of
just "Sort By" in my case) but View->Sort By->Order Received
worked. Thanks!

Regards, Jan