Old 05-15-2008, 05:00 PM
Bonnel Christophe

Default bluetooth : Pb with org.bluez

I have a fresh install of an i386-Lenny on my laptop and i try to use
bluetooth with it (my headset). I have many problems but the first of
all i think is this one :

When i do a "hcid -n -d", I have this output :
hcid[4732]: Bluetooth HCI daemon
hcid[4732]: Enabling debug information
hcid[4732]: Could not become the primary owner of org.bluez
hcid[4732]: Unable to get on D-Bus

It looks like bug 466013 :

Before re-open the bug, i need you help to find if it's not another
thing which cause the problem.

Thanks in advance
Christophe