Old 05-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Egor sv

Default Please help2

I fogot to say, i am using debian 4.0 and maybe should i upgrade it ? i installed with 1 cd and have cd 2 and cd 3 too, have can i upgrade with all packages ???

Old 05-15-2008, 05:06 PM
"Damon L. Chesser"

Egor sv wrote:

I fogot to say, i am using debian 4.0 and maybe should i upgrade it ? i installed with 1 cd and have cd 2 and cd 3 too, have can i upgrade with all packages ???

Egor,

it is hard to tell where I should start! What are you trying to do, how
are you doing it? It sounds like you are trying to COMPILE the gcc you
want. Do you have an internet connection? If so, have you tried
apt-get install gcc?. If you do have an internet connection, you can
upgrade all packages by aptitude update and then aptitude safe-update.

Please tell us more details so we can assist you properly.

--
Damon L. Chesser
damon@damtek.com

Old 05-15-2008, 06:10 PM
"Damon L. Chesser"

Egor sv wrote:

I fogot to say, i am using debian 4.0 and maybe should i upgrade it ? i installed with 1 cd and have cd 2 and cd 3 too, have can i upgrade with all packages ???

Egor sv wrote:

Thank you!

now i understood everything, debian have a very good installtion system "apt-get install and the package you need" its very cool, i love it, debian is the best !
Discover the new Windows Vista

Color this closed. And if your interested, you can check out his tag
and Discover the new Windows Vista!

Old 05-16-2008, 01:46 AM
Bob

Damon L. Chesser wrote:

Egor sv wrote:
I fogot to say, i am using debian 4.0 and maybe should i upgrade it ?
i installed with 1 cd and have cd 2 and cd 3 too, have can i upgrade
with all packages ???

Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live
Spaces. It's easy!

Egor sv wrote:

Thank you!

now i understood everything, debian have a very good installtion
system "apt-get install and the package you need" its very cool, i
love it, debian is the best !

Discover the new Windows Vista

Color this closed. And if your interested, you can check out his tag
and Discover the new Windows Vista!

Windows Vista is great, I love it.

it's like banging your head against a wall, you really appreciate it
when you stop.