Old 05-14-2008, 08:01 PM
charliesdad

Default how to get a printer to work??

I have etch. After 4 months I still can't get the printer to work. It is
a HP DeskJet 722C. I have installed pnm2ppa from disk 9. I use gnome and
had it print a test page. The printer started, printed one funny
character and hung. I went to /etc and set up the values in the config
file. It now dies with a rasterto ... error.

I don't want to install source code and anything else other than just
PRINT! How do I do it?

Thanks,

Bob