Old 05-14-2008, 06:19 PM
Kevin Monceaux

Default Image Viewers(Was: Reducing wastage of screen real estate in gnome)

On Wed, 14 May 2008, Micha wrote:

As for image viewer, IIRC what xv is like you may like feh. These days I
use gqview though.

I browsed feh's web site and it looks like it might be something I'd like.
I'll take it for a spin when I get home later. One of the main features I
look for is plenty of keyboard shortcuts. Personally, I only reach for a
mouse, well, a trackball at home, as a last resort.

Kevin
http://www.RawFedDogs.net
http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
Bruceville, TX