Old 05-14-2008, 08:57 AM
"Giorgos D. Pallas"

Default LVM upgrade: Device '/dev/dm-0' has been left open

Johann Spies wrote:

On Tue, May 13, 2008 at 08:27:37PM +0300, ?????????????? ???????????? wrote:

I have LVM setup on dm-crypt.

After yesterday's upgrade of lvm (lenny), I am getting this message on boot:

Found volume group evg using metadata type lvm2
Device '/dev/dm-0' has been left open
Device '/dev/dm-0' has been left open
Two logical volumes in volume group... ....

Except from that, everything seems to be working fine...

I don't use dm-crypt and see the same on my system.

Regards
Johann

Did it start occuring the last days, after you upgraded LVM? Are you
running lenny also?

Giorgos

Old 05-14-2008, 09:31 AM
Johann Spies

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 11:57:27AM +0300, Giorgos D. Pallas wrote:

> Did it start occuring the last days, after you upgraded LVM? Are you
> running lenny also?

I only noticed it on a new laptop on which I installed lenny in the
past two weeks.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies Telefoon: 021-808 4036

"Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of
death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me;
thy rod and thy staff they comfort me." Psalms 23:4