Old 05-14-2008, 03:25 AM
"John P Loes, MD"

Default Debian with Vista

Anoka Area Family Medicine Clinic, PA
3883 Coon Rapids Blvd
Coon
Rapids, MN 55433
763 421-CARE (2273)
763 421-2273 fax

Old 05-14-2008, 10:06 AM
Jonathan Kaye

John P Loes, MD wrote:

I give up. Strawberries with ketchup? Anchovies with peanut butter?
Jonathan

Old 05-14-2008, 10:35 AM
Peter Hugosson-Miller

Jonathan Kaye wrote:

John P Loes, MD wrote:

I give up. Strawberries with ketchup? Anchovies with peanut butter?
Jonathan

More like Chocolate Mousse with mustard .

--
Best Regards
Peter Hugosson-Miller

This email has been scanned by the DefenderSoft Email Threat Protection.
For more information please visit www.emailthreatcenter.com

Old 05-14-2008, 01:55 PM
Chris Bannister

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 12:06:52PM +0200, Jonathan Kaye wrote:
> John P Loes, MD wrote:
>
> I give up. Strawberries with ketchup? Anchovies with peanut butter?
> Jonathan

The grub loves them. :-)

--
Chris.