Old 05-13-2008, 11:36 AM
abelahcene

Default replacing pxe.linux.0

Hi,
I install successfully debian via pxe (dhcp and al.) , from a remote
server, but I want instead of using pxe.linux.0 , I want to use a full
CD1, to do the installation without using extra server. Is it possible ?

thanks a lot

Old 05-13-2008, 02:07 PM
Raj Kiran Grandhi

abelahcene wrote:

Hi,
I install successfully debian via pxe (dhcp and al.) , from a remote
server, but I want instead of using pxe.linux.0 , I want to use a full
CD1, to do the installation without using extra server. Is it possible ?

thanks a lot

Boot from CD1 and install? Or am I missing something?

--
Raj Kiran Grandhi