Old 05-13-2008, 11:43 AM
Dominique Dumont

Default Need advanced samples of sshd_config

Hello

I'm working to create a graphical sshd_config editor based on
Config::Model [1].

To test it, I need some samples of sshd_config files which use
advanced options like ClientAliveCountMax, Match blocks, AllowUser...

If you have such a sshd_config files, could you please send it me ?
(But be sure to remove or replace any confidential information)

Thanks for any help.

[1] http://config-model.wiki.sourceforge.net/

--
Dominique Dumont
"Delivering successful solutions requires giving people what they