-   -   You are invited..... (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/85956-you-invited.html)

Bailey Smithson 05-11-2008 05:13 PM

You are invited.....

Hi!
*
Looking for a place where you can say what you feel?* I am a member at a message board that has a variety of topics, all views are accepted and allowed.* If you would be interested*then this is the place for you. It is a private message board, but all that is required is an email address.*Stop by and check it out, I think you would like it!
*
http://wespeakourmind.proboards50.com***

Be a better friend, newshound, and