-   -   maildrop on etch : overquota doesn t bounce incoming mail (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/85692-maildrop-etch-overquota-doesn-t-bounce-incoming-mail.html)

Stephane Durieux 05-10-2008 10:32 PM

maildrop on etch : overquota doesn t bounce incoming mail

Hello,

I have installed maildrop (not from courier) and I have a problem:
it doesn t bounce incoming mail when the recipient is over quota to inform the sender.

I have read (and also verified) on the web, that maildrop should bounce it . It is the case in the source code except that there is a patch that cancel it.

What should I do, erase that patch and make a package from source or is there a backport somewhere.

Any advice welcome

Stephane