Old 05-09-2008, 10:09 PM
NN_il_Confusionario

Default selected pages printing from gv gives random output

> * From: "H.S." <hs.samix@gmail.com>
> if I print
> a few pages from gv by selecting them, that goes okay. However, if then deselect those
> pages and select another set and print them, thing go wrong and the output is odd
> characters here and there on the printouts.

at first look it seems a gv bug.

Does it happen if you restart gv and then select the new pages ?

Does it happen if, without restarting gv, you re-open the file and
select the new pages ?

Does it happen if, instead of printing the newly marked pages you save
them and then print the resulting ps file ?

This might give a workaround or some details for a reportbug.

Old 05-10-2008, 03:45 AM
"H.S."

* From: "H.S." <hs.samix@gmail.com>
if I print
a few pages from gv by selecting them, that goes okay. However, if then deselect those
pages and select another set and print them, thing go wrong and the output is odd
characters here and there on the printouts.

at first look it seems a gv bug.

Does it happen if you restart gv and then select the new pages ?

Does it happen if, without restarting gv, you re-open the file and
select the new pages ?

Does it happen if, instead of printing the newly marked pages you save
them and then print the resulting ps file ?

This might give a workaround or some details for a reportbug.

I will try to do these and report back the results.