Old 05-06-2008, 09:59 PM
Magicloud Magiclouds

Default iostat -x 2 only prints out 0!

Hello,
Recently, I am monitoring a storage for high concurrency IO, to tune it.
While I am using iostat to see the speed per second, and await value. I
found out that sometime, when the machine is working, iostat just gives
out all 0 values for a few times, then return normal, or never until I
reboot.

Any idea what is this about?

Thanks.