Old 05-06-2008, 09:53 PM
"Casey Deccio"

Default stty settings

I would like to pipe raw straight data through a terminal without any
special characters, null character conversion, carriage
return/newline conversion, or echo. 'stty raw' and 'stty sane' seem
to approach this, but not exactly. Before I start guessing more with
all the individual options in 'man stty', I thought I'd probe the list
to see if anyone knows an appropriate command for this.

Regards,
Casey