Old 05-06-2008, 05:20 PM
"Dennis G. Wicks"

Default How do I change cursor/mouse pointer?

Greetings;

Search as I may I can not find how to do this.

I am running gnome and a hi-res screen. My cursor and
mouse pointer are too small to see easily on the
screen. How do I make them bigger?

Many TIA!
Dennis

Old 05-06-2008, 05:53 PM
"H.S."

Dennis G. Wicks wrote:

Greetings;

Search as I may I can not find how to do this.

I am running gnome and a hi-res screen. My cursor and mouse pointer are
too small to see easily on the screen. How do I make them bigger?

Many TIA!
Dennis

On debian Lenny:

{~}$> apt-cache search cursors
big-cursor - larger mouse cursors for X
comixcursors - X11 mouse theme with a comic feeling
crystalcursors - X11 mouse theme with the crystal look&feel
dmz-cursor-theme - Style neutral, scalable cursor theme
icoutils - Create and extract MS Windows icons and cursors
libxcursor1 - X cursor management library
oxygencursors - Oxygen mouse cursor theme
python-psycopg2 - Python module for PostgreSQL
uqm - The Ur-Quan Masters - An inter-galatic adventure game
uqm-russian - Russian addon for 'The Ur-Quan Masters' game
uqm-content - The Ur-Quan Masters - Game data files

So perhaps you want to try big-cursor package.

->HS

Old 05-06-2008, 06:11 PM
"Manu Hack"