Old 05-05-2008, 06:35 PM

Default Auto Responder

Thank you for your e-mail, it has been received by the SACAP server, we will attend to your mail as soon as we're setup in the new building on the 5th of May 2008

We are glad to inform you that due to business expansion, SACAP will be relocating to new premises. Business from the new office will take effect from Monday the 5th of May 2008.
Kindly note that our new contact information is as below:
Address: 1st Floor
Lakeside Place
Ernst Oppenheimer Drive / cnr Queen Street
Bruma
Telephone: 079 697 5089 OR (011) 417-0900
Fax: 086 530 9085 Registrar
086 637 4155 Legal
086 637 4173 Registration
086 637 4982 Finance
086 530 9084 Marketing
E-mail: registrar@sacapsa.com Dorothy Brislin
legal@sacapsa.com Sipho Ngozo
registrations@sacapsa.com Nita Schmidlin
finance@sacapsa.com Sam Moyo
marketing@sacapsa.com Annie Chen

We are always ready to provide our services for all registered persons and the public. We look forward to your visit at our new premises.