Old 05-03-2008, 09:17 AM
LÉVAI Dániel

Default making a fileserver

Hi!

I'm in a need of a file/printer server, which I'll be deploying to serve
win and linux clients. My plan is to use Debian stable as the server
and I need some advices/experiences on what protocol/filesystem should
I use to make the fileserver part. Currently, I'm thinking of Samba,
because the win clients can only use that; is this correct?

Thanks!

Daniel

--
LÉVAI Dániel