Old 04-27-2008, 03:39 AM
Netnam Support Team

Default Account Update

Dear User,

We wrote to you on 1st March April advising that you change the
password on your account in order to prevent any unauthorised
account access following the network intrusion we previously
communicated.

we have found the vulnerability that caused this issue, and have
instigated a system wide security audit to improve and enhance our
current security, in order to continue using our services you are
require
to update you account details below.

To complete your account verification, you must reply to this email
immediately and enter your account details below.

Failure to do this will immediately render your account
deactivated from our database.

We apologise for the inconvenience that this will cause you during
this
period, but trust you understand that our primary concern is for our
customers and for the security of their data.
our customers are totally secure

Netnam Support Team