-   -   Network-manager wireless reconnect (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-user/76375-network-manager-wireless-reconnect.html)

"Miguel Gaiowski" 04-26-2008 12:43 AM

Network-manager wireless reconnect

Hey everyone,

How do I get network-manager to retry to connect to a wireless network if the signal goes down?

That is, everytime someone adds new rules to the router and restarts it, the signal goes down for

some seconds... Network-manager will try to reconnect once then 'give up'.

I didn't find where(if possible) to choose how many times it should retry...

Any ideas?

Thanks a lot

--
Miguel Fco. A. de Mattos Gaiowski