Old 04-25-2008, 12:28 PM
"J. Little"

Default exim4

Hi,

I have two questions.

First, there are forged junk emails put return_path to me. I from time
to time receive undelivered emails (i.e., no such user). How can I
reject those undelivered emails?

Second, I found there are spammers using dial-up connection (slow but
not blacklisted) to send junk emails. How to reject those junk emails?

Thank you very much.

Old 04-25-2008, 07:53 PM
Mark Maas

On Fri, 2008-04-25 at 08:28 -0400, J. Little wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two questions.
>
> First, there are forged junk emails put return_path to me. I from time
> to time receive undelivered emails (i.e., no such user). How can I
> reject those undelivered emails?

Try this one:
http://slett.net/spam-filtering-for-mx/exim-bounces.html

> Second, I found there are spammers using dial-up connection (slow but
> not blacklisted) to send junk emails. How to reject those junk emails?

Some blacklists are actually doing nothing else *but* target dial up ip
adress blocks.

http://www.exim.org/howto/rbl.html

> Thank you very much.

Hope this was of any use to you.