Old 04-25-2008, 11:12 AM
Jabka Atu

Default search for Tree genration script for openoffice .

Hello,..

I'm searching for tree generration script (or extention).
for example if input the next text :

<NODE>
root
<LNODE>
left node

<LNODE>
sub left node
</LNODE>
<RNODE>
sub Right node.
</RNODE>
</LNODE>
<RNODE>
Right node.
</RNODE>
</NODE>

and i will get a OCBT as an image/Chart whatever.

Redars ,...
Thnx in advance.

Old 04-25-2008, 12:27 PM
Jochen Schulz

Jabka Atu:

> I'm searching for tree generration script (or extention).
> for example if input the next text :
-- snip
> and i will get a OCBT as an image/Chart whatever.

Graphviz can do this (but with a different syntax). It can output
various file formats, but I don't think it can rceate OOo files.

See <http://graphviz.org/> for examples and documentation. You can
install it using apt.

J.
--
My memories gild my life with rare transcendance.
[Agree] [Disagree]